4-H Dog Show
Saturday, August 12th - 11:00 AM
4-H Agent: Christy Eastwood
Registration Begins at 10:30 AM in the 4-H Livestock Barn
1. Open to registered Boone County 4-H Dog Club members only (age 9-18 years as of January 1, 2017).
2. 4-H Members must register their project with the Dog Club Leader prior to the show.
3. Dog record books must be submitted July 24-18 BEFORE 5:30 PM at the Boone County Extension Office.
4. All dogs must be on a leash.
5. Training, appearance and conformority will be used in scoring points (Pedigree not considered.)
6. Health certificate required at time of entry on the day of the show.
7. Dog must be owned by 4-H member of the immediate family and cared for the time by the 4-H member showing the dog.
8. Limit of one entry per class.
|001||Walking on a leash||Ribbon|